Saturday, June 09, 2007


BENEFIT DINNERS FOR THE ASIAN COMMUNITY

In NYC, many of us tend to splurge here and there on a fancy dinner. What cooler way to enjoy a night out on the town while supporting the Asian American community? Listed below are some of the benefit dinners that are going on in the community. I love these organizations so much, that I will personally be attending all of them.

Asian Women in Business (AWIB) Leadership Awards Dinner will take place October 16th (Tuesday) at the Hilton. AWIB is one of my favorite Asian American organizations. For more information check out www.awib.org

Project by Project's (PBP) Food and Wine Tasting Event- October 5th (Friday)
I'm the manger of publicity for
PBP so I'll be working most of the night. Last year, I attended as a dessert purveyor for CICF. PBP's events are always a blast with great food!
For more information, check out:
www.projectbyproject.org

NY Asian Women's Center Gala- This organization is celebrating its 25th anniversary at TriBeCa Rooftop. It will be held, October 10th (Wednesday).
www.nyawc.org/events/upcoming.html


Hope to see you guys there!