Thursday, April 30, 2009



TASTY HAND-PULLED NOODLES INC

I had been dying to try this new place for the last few months. I've always found their sign to be very attractive and appealing. It is one of the newest places on the historic Doyers street which was part of the old Five Points.

Tasty hand pulled noodles Inc. is indeed very tasty. I was pleasantly surprised. I wasn't particularly in the mood for noodles but fell in love with my dish instantly. It was love at first bite....

I recommend the duck with the hand pulled noodles in soup. That's my favorite. I also really liked the seafood with the hand pulled noodles.

All their noodles are made fresh in house. It's hard to believe given the small size of the restaurant. The store front makes it look so much bigger than it really is. I guess that makes it all the more special.

I found their staff to also be particularly friendly.

TASTY HAND-PULLED NOODLES INC
212-791-1811
The corner of Bowery and Doyers Streets