Friday, September 11, 2009


FOOT LONG LIVE

I do manual labor. In a nutshell that means everything hurts all the time. Massages for me are a small piece of heaven.

Foot and back spas have been popping up all over the place. On Bayard Street alone, there must be at least 4 places.

Foot Long Live is definitely a no frills place. It's a dark walk down which at first scared me. After going down, I was pleasantly
surprised. I really liked the place. The decor isn't much but the massages are good and the prices are pretty low.

I noticed over the last few weeks, that a lot of hipsters have discovered this hidden parlor. It has started getting very busy there!

If you ask for a frequent massage card, after 10 massages, you can get a free session.

FOOT LONG LIVE
55 BAYARD STREET (BASEMENT)
CHINATOWN, NYC
212-240-9155