Sunday, December 13, 2009



















HONG KONG STATION

On cold winter days, I like Hong Kong Station. With a choice of noodles, you can choose toppings that vary from fish dumplings to tripe. This eatery charges per item. My eyes are usually bigger than my belly. I usually wind up picking a lot!

My favorites are the wide rice noodles (hou fun) with fried eggs, bok choi, chicken wings, and dumplings. ( I add a lot!)

The ambiance is friendly to diners who eat alone, as well as groups of friends. I usually eat my meals alone in Chinatown since I work. This spot is definitely one of my favs! I get to listen to Cantonese love ballads over a bowl of yummy goodness! Wow!

*Also if you're not in the mood for noodles, they have yummy egg sandwiches and French Toast!

HONG KONG STATION
45 BAYARD STREET,
128 HESTER STREET