Sunday, January 17, 2010



























































YI MEI GOURMET FOOD INC

I eat out a lot. Probably too much. Most of the time, I feel like the food is over flavored and salted. At the end of the day, I just want some home cooking. Even with a busy schedule, eating healthy and wholesome food is important.

At Yi Mei Gourmet, the food tastes like you had cooked at home. They have lots of fish and veggies to choose from. You can pick 3 things over rice and get a soup for less than $5. OMG that rocks!

NYers are a big fan of being what I call "foo fah". They like big fancy names with big fancy prices for their food. This is why we are in a recession...

For the prices that the restaurants in Chinatown charge for their food, you sometimes wonder if it would cost you more to cook yourself. The food in our community is fresh, delicious and economical. What more could you ask for?


Today, I ordered crab, bok choi, and fish over rice. DELISH! This is my new favorite joint!


YI MEI GOURMET FOOD INC
51 DIVISON STREET
212-925-1921