Sunday, March 25, 2007

SPORTING OUR SHIRT, WITHOUT TASTING OUR ICE CREAM?

Recently I started hanging out with my old college friend Andrew Wasmuth. I just remembered how we ironically met.

I had transfered to the University of Rochester and saw that he was wearing a CICF shirt. I had told him that my family owned the CICF and asked him if he liked our ice cream. He replied that he had never even tasted our ice cream but loved our logo. I found out that Andrew literally wore our shirt everyday while working out. What a strange coincidence.

After a bonding experience like that, we continued on to be good friends. How could I not love someone who sports our shirt every other day. I told him that I would replace his shirts for the rest of his life because I do not know anyone besides myself who wears our T shirt that often.

The CICF connection remains strong even outside of NYC.