Friday, May 08, 2009

PJ KIM'S FUNDRAISER AT YELLO

My friend PJ is actually running for City Council for our area (District 1).  (Yes, I already know I am an underachiever.)

He's having his kickoff at one of my favorite places, YELLO!  There are free drinks and goodies for the first 50 people who arrive at his party tonight which is from 6-9pm.  If I wasn't his friend before, I think I'll be his friend now! Just kidding...

The extra bonus of the night is that PJ will be giving out gift certificates for Chinatown Ice Cream Factory.  I think PJ is on to something... ice cream makes everyone popular and loved. =)

Drinks, food, ice cream, and politics.  That's what I call a Friday night. I'll be dropping in so hope to see you there.

PJ KIM'S FUNDRAISER
6-9pm 
Yello
32 Mulberry Street (Btw Mosco and Bayard)