Monday, May 25, 2009


RED EGG'S BAR

Red Egg's bar has been a pretty cool place to hang out. If I have a rough day, I order a Shirley Temple (I rarely drink alcohol). Darren usually convinces me that I need to make that a double. This is as wild as I usually live... I really go because I love the dim sum that is served throughout the day as kinda a bar appetizer.

The other day, I was actually more adventurous and tried Darren's specialty drink. He is so proud of his Pisco Sour. It's a drink made with an egg white and Peruvian rum. Red Egg is Peruvian Chinese cuisine so it makes sense that this is a signature drink.

The Pisco Sour was DELICIOUS! I hear that alcoholic drinks with egg whites are all the craze. Maybe I should start living more dangerous.

Cheers to drinks at Red Egg!

RED EGG
202 Centre Street
New York, NY 10013