Tuesday, June 16, 2009


Christina's dress is from Peony Red!


SUPPORTING SMILE TRAIN

Yesterday, the Asia Society held an event for Smile Train. Smile Train is an organization that started in China to help children fix severe clefts. They are now a worldwide organization

After watching the documentary Smile Pinki, there was a reception with food and drinks.

Chef One Dumplings donated lots of yummy eats. Their dumplings are D E L I C I O U S! These dumpling even come in whole wheat! Yummy and nutritious! I've also heard that their company has been very generous donating to other community events. I love socially conscious products! I'll have to look for them the next time I go to the market.

And of course, no night would be complete without CICF ice cream!

To make a donation to Smile Train, visit www.smiletrain.org